Tuesday 1 June 2010

You're hot; I'm insane: we should hook up!

Cupid was clearly working overtime this bank holiday weekend as the single men of London simultaneously turned on, logged in and copped off.

Or tried to.

Judging by the amorous overtures of these wannabe cassanovas I think our mothers can keep their hats firmly in the wardrobe. Here's a small selection of genuine love notes received by eligible ladies of london this weekend for your delectation...



hi darling,

arent you mighty fine in every way possible !!

dont worry i live a mere 2hrs from london and i ll be there thurs - sat also dont get TOO excited, steady .....

if you like caring genuine strong yet romantic men then you should make the effort
"because i am worth it"



Bonjour,

Having read your profil I find you complex, pretty, interesting and a great challenge. In fact you're just real !
You don't seem to be the kind of girl who like to know people through a laptop...
So if you fancy lets make it real, a call, a catch up...and lets start building the feeling between us.

Chris



Hello

Please excuse the unsolicited intrusion, however, having read your ditty I feel we have mutual interests worthy of exploration. I would welcome the opportunity to catch up and investigate the potential 'spark' we could experience to our reciprocal pleasure.

I'm hopefully a little different to most people you're going to encounter here, so if you're unhappy with the kind of approaches you're receiving you might wish to get in touch...

N


harrow

i notice we are an 84% match - for each other

i wonder what that means - that we're just a couple of dicks?

ross




3 rambling paragraphs came before this…

Anyway, thanks for reading my message. Enjoy the rest of the bank holiday weekend, have fun and take care.

Kobuta

PS I have to admit my name is not really Kobuta. It was just some memory of my childhood of a mug with it on I used to use in Japan. It means piglet. My real name is Robert.



Hi goldilocks. Only boys with OCD like lists. I like them. why not marmite? awesome. found some marmite cheese the other day.



Hiya,

Of course, the thing about Cornwall is that if you like it, you *have* to like it whatever the weather, because any visit there - no matter how short - is guaranteed rain at least once. And proper rain, too.

It's possible that this isn't your experience with the place; but then I'd be forced to conclude you're a witch, or something...


- Aakash

ps if are you a witch, or something, I wasn't being derogatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment