Monday 5 July 2010

What's the catch??? What is it? TELL ME GOD DAMN YOU!

I'm a bit nuts right now. You might have gathered. You might also have noticed that there's been a little bit less blog-action recently.

Why? Well because I've met the most amazing man. The kind of man who brings you a picnic on your first date and mixes you mojitos in the park just because you mentioned you like them. That kind of man. Like I said. Amazing.

Too amazing in fact. He's funny, and clever, and charming. He's tall, handsome, generous, thoughtful, rich (well, reasonably)and practical. And did I mention he is THE MOST AMAZING KISSER? Did I mention that? I think it's worth mentioning again. AMAZING. Oh and he seems to really, really like me. These things in combination are literally unheard of.

So what's the catch? Hmmm? Hmmm? Seriously?! It's killing me.

Tomorrow is 4th date and if I find out what's wrong with him I'll let you know. But if by some miracle there isn't a catch you will not see me for dust. After all this is not a man you blog about...

No comments:

Post a Comment