Thursday 19 May 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me! HDOJM is 1 year old. . .

And I’m still single. Whoopdeedoo! BUT it’s been a lot of fun getting here and although my body has definitely aged in dog years rather than human ones I’ve learnt a lot, laughed a lot and cried a helluva lot to match.

So, I think it fitting to give you some round-up nerdy dating stats as your birthday gift. I had a quick tally up last night and discovered that, including today’s super tedious lunch date (sobriety sucks), the total number of men dated in the past 12 months comes to a surprisingly low 25. However throw in the ones I dated more than once, the 6 months of the past 12 when I was actually pretending to be a girlfriend (with various different men) and suddenly I realise why I’ve been so tired all the time! Passion kiss conversion rate stands at almost dead on 50% which ain’t bad if you ask me and the dead pet tally still stands at 1. Which is a relief, particularly if you are small and feathery.

Oh, and the Man Ban? Yeah, that didn’t work out so well…or at all. I may have taken one day off – does that count?

No comments:

Post a Comment